What Is Feng Shui?
A 5,000-old-science, the origins of which lie deep in the human experience with nature and the need to live in harmony with it in order to survive and to thrive.
Everything is interconnected and this elegant, 5000-year-old science helps us evaluate our spaces and change them to make positive changes in our lives. By becoming aware of the energy and spaces around us, and understanding how that energy influences our lives, we become masters rather than victims and can live happier, easier, healthier lives.
The Science of Feng Shui reconnects us to our world. We can use this wisdom to prosper.
The Steps I recommend are simple:
- Clear out the Clutter — physical, mental, social and emotional. Clutter takes your energy down; where it is located on the Bagua indicates where in your life you are blocked.
- Decide what you want in life…it’s what makes you deeply happy. Know you are entitled to have it.
- Use the Bagua, Learn Your Feng Shui Energy, Make Changes that make sense to your time, style, energy and money.
- Develop your awareness of how energy feels, follow where your eye goes, notice if you are uplifted ordrained. Take steps to make sure everything around you makes you feel good.
- Change either the Inside (your thoughts and feelings) or the Outside (your home, office, etc.) and you’ll change your life.
Begin small or begin big, but you will notice changes. You can sign up for my 28-day program to Clear Your Clutter using Feng Shui.
After your home is cleared of all the things that take your energy down, you can then begin to rearrange your spaces to support and nourish your health, wealth and happiness.
How it works
Everything is Interconnected, Everything is Alive and Everything is Always Changing. When you make changes to your home or office, with knowledge and intention, you Change your life. The system uses these tools:
- The Bagua: a nine-boxed grid which correlates areas of a home or office to aspects of life. This grid looks simple but it is the basis for how energy either supports or depletes life, it’s a picture of the cycle of life, the seasons, compass points, cosmic influences, colors, shapes and energy. This information to specific lives and spaces to restore balance and produce harmony is the task of every Feng Shui Master.
- The “Elements”: Transformations of Life Force: All life is comprised of energy and as you understand how energy flows and interacts, you can use this energy to better your life. Feng Shui has qualified energy through Five Elements which either move in a creation or destruction cycle. The Five Elements: Water, Wood, Fire, Earth and Metal, correspond to energy patterns, colors, shapes, emotions, food, directions and more.
- Intuition, Body Wisdom and Your Internal Knowing: This has been a questionable resource in our culture until now. We are beginning to understand that we all have a direct line to our Creator and that the conversation takes place in the Stillness of our Hearts. When you reconnect, trust and act on to the intuition and instinct that is present in your body, you become a powerful co-creator of your life. My goal is to help you realign with your intuition and help you understand the Art and Science of Feng Shui, so that you don’t need a science or another. One of my teachers told me, “It’s only You and your Source.” The rest is just ‘training wheels’.
Feng Shui is multi-dimensional and so are you – using the wisdom of Feng Shui in your spaces you will change your life.
Email me if you would like to learn more, have an individual consultation or schedule a Workshop or Talk for your group in your home town. firstname.lastname@example.org